EPDM Roofing in Omaha, NE
EPDM Roofing is one of the most popular choices for Omaha commercial roofing, and the roofing contractors at Alcove Companies are your EPDM roofing experts. EPDM roofing’s exceptional weather endurance and versatility allows this type of commercial roofing to withstand the harsh and unpredictable Omaha weather while still appearing aesthetically pleasing. EPDM roofing consists of a synthetic rubber base that is flexible yet durable, often used for commercial roofing in office buildings, warehouse, hospitals, schools and more.
Why Choose EPDM Roofing for Your Omaha Commercial Roofing Needs?
EPDM roofing has been time-tested as one of the most durable and long-lasting types of low-slope commercial roofing, and is one of the most commonly recommended forms of commercial roofing among Omaha roofing contractors for new roof construction and roof replacement. Here are some EPDM roofing details you need to know:
• EPDM roofing is the longest-lasting type of roofing on average compared to alternative forms of commercial roofing, generally lasting up to 40 years before further roof repair or maintenance is needed.
• EPDM roofing is great for withstanding hail, wind, and other weathering elements, which is a roofing necessity in Omaha.
• EPDM roofing materials are a synthetic rubber, which becomes flexible during Omaha winters to resist low temperatures.
• EPDM roofing has been tested and proven to have exceptional resistance to fire or high temperatures.
• EPDM roofing is one of the most cost effective forms of low slope commercial roofing.
• EPDM is one of the most eco-friendly roofing materials in use in today’s roofing industry.
Alcove Companies can find an EPDM roofing solution that is right for your Omaha business. Contact our Omaha roofing contractors and learn more about the benefits of an EPDM roof today!